Marcy Sit Up Ab Bench JD-1.2
Strengthen your abdominals, core and upper body in the comfort of your own home gym with the Marcy Sit Up Ab Bench JD-1.2 by Marcy
Comfortable and durable, the Marcy Apex Utility Slant Board is made of heavy-duty 14 gauge steel tubing with a powder-coated finish, high-density foam and deluxe boxed upholstery.
Use the extra-long backboard for workout bench-free weight exercises or work your abdominals and core with the assistance of the four comfortable, high-density adjustable foam pads for securing legs and ankles.
- Adjustable slant board for strengthening abs or upper body
- Ideal for sit-ups and crunches as well as using free weights
- Steel, high-density polyethylene, vinyl
- Extra-long backboard with comfortable high-density foam padding
- Comfortable and adjustable foam pads for securing legs and ankles
- Assembled Dimensions: 51"L x 13"W x 20.5"H
Maximum User Weight is 300lb
The Marcy Utility Slant Ab Board JD-1.2 is ideal for Declined Sit-Ups. By using the Marcy Ab Board during your workout, you can target different muscles over doing sit-ups on the floor/on a flat bench.
Use the slant board to complete Declined Leg Lifts and get a lower body workout from your Marcy Utility Slant Board JD-1.2.
Decline Dumbbell Presses
With a couple of dumbbells (sold separately), Declined Dumbbell Presses are ideal for targeting your lower chest muscles.
- Please note: This item requires assembly
1. **Door to Door (Standard Courier): Our standard delivery service ensures reliable nationwide delivery to your door, at street-level or ground floor. Pricing is determined by the item's weight and your postcode zone. Please note that our couriers do not handle large items upstairs or provide installation services.
2. **Door to Door (Express): Available for selected items in Melbourne and Sydney Metropolitan areas, our express delivery offers faster options, with the possibility of same-day delivery if booked before 11:00 am (AEST, Melbourne Time zone). It also includes door-to-door, ground floor delivery.
3. Install: In select metropolitan areas, this service includes delivery and installation into your room of choice within two flights of stairs and a maximum of 25 steps. It does not cover permanent fixes or concreting. Rubbish removal is available upon request, with larger items potentially requiring multiple site visits.
4. Rubbish and Equipment Removal: We provide rubbish removal and equipment disposal services, quoted based on machine type and quantity, helping you clear space for your new fitness equipment.
Contact us via phone (0249548811) or email for delivery or installation quotes, as our website only quotes courier delivery.
*Free postage excludes TAS, NT, WA, or bulky items, determined at checkout. If excluded, live shipping rates are available. Shipping costs vary based on the buyer's postcode.
Deliveries cannot be sent to P.O. boxes, occur Monday to Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm, and are quoted as "curb-side delivery."
Larger items require someone home to assist unloading. WH&S regulations prevent courier drivers from lifting items over 20kg.
It is your responsibility to:
- Ensure someone is available to sign for delivery.
- Provide a safe place if no one is home.
- Specify if the address is a business, including business hours and building name.
Missed deliveries may incur a charge for re-delivery. We provide tracking details but cannot specify the exact delivery time.
Returns, Refunds & Exchanges:
- Contact us within 14 days for returns or exchanges.
- Items must be unused and in original condition.
- Gift cards cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Refunds are provided for major faults under consumer guarantee and manufacturer warranty policy.
- Business retains the right to repair or replace products under warranty.
- All sales of factory seconds items are final and cannot be refunded.