ARROW® X6 Commercial Half Rack
Upgrade your half-rack with the versatile ARROW® X6 Commercial Half rack. Performing to commercial standards, the X6 Commercial Half Rack adds versatility to your strength training area, packing a lot into a relatively small space. Combined with the X6 attachment series, you can create a workout area to fit your athletes.
Utilises 3mm steel and 190kgs framing weight: You and your clients can train at their optimum fitness level without worrying about the rack moving or falling when training.
- The commercial half rack includes: storage, spotting arms, j-hooks, and a two-bar pull up. All of these attachments are fully adjustable to create your desired rack of choice.
- Commercial Grade: The ARROW® X6 Commercial Half Rack's J-Hooks and Spotting Arms include a PU (hard plastic) layer for where the bar hits, unlike other racks this rack does not have rubber as it tears.
- You can have clients training front and back with just a quick adjustment as the attachments included with the rack are not fixed, so you can personalise your rack to how you want.
- Laser cutting holes and numbers.
- 3mm (11 guage) steel 75x75mm frame.
- 6 x Bumper Plate Storage (Olympic Plate Storage).
- 1 x Pair of X6 Commercial J-Hooks.
- 1 x Pair of X6 Spotting Arms.
- 2 x Barbell Storage.
- Dimensions: (HxWxD) 2350mm x 1350mm x 1350mm
- Weight: 190kgs
- Bolts and pins for securing attachments are included.
- J-hooks Weight rated
- 7 years on frame
- 2 years on j-hooks/ spotting arms
Note: Compatible with ARROW® X6 attachments.
Which you can find HERE
|Black, Black and Yellow, Black and Blue, Camo
1. **Door to Door (Standard Courier): Our standard delivery service ensures reliable nationwide delivery to your door, at street-level or ground floor. Pricing is determined by the item's weight and your postcode zone. Please note that our couriers do not handle large items upstairs or provide installation services.
2. **Door to Door (Express): Available for selected items in Melbourne and Sydney Metropolitan areas, our express delivery offers faster options, with the possibility of same-day delivery if booked before 11:00 am (AEST, Melbourne Time zone). It also includes door-to-door, ground floor delivery.
3. Install: In select metropolitan areas, this service includes delivery and installation into your room of choice within two flights of stairs and a maximum of 25 steps. It does not cover permanent fixes or concreting. Rubbish removal is available upon request, with larger items potentially requiring multiple site visits.
4. Rubbish and Equipment Removal: We provide rubbish removal and equipment disposal services, quoted based on machine type and quantity, helping you clear space for your new fitness equipment.
Contact us via phone (0249548811) or email for delivery or installation quotes, as our website only quotes courier delivery.
*Free postage excludes TAS, NT, WA, or bulky items, determined at checkout. If excluded, live shipping rates are available. Shipping costs vary based on the buyer's postcode.
Deliveries cannot be sent to P.O. boxes, occur Monday to Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm, and are quoted as "curb-side delivery."
Larger items require someone home to assist unloading. WH&S regulations prevent courier drivers from lifting items over 20kg.
It is your responsibility to:
- Ensure someone is available to sign for delivery.
- Provide a safe place if no one is home.
- Specify if the address is a business, including business hours and building name.
Missed deliveries may incur a charge for re-delivery. We provide tracking details but cannot specify the exact delivery time.
Returns, Refunds & Exchanges:
- Contact us within 14 days for returns or exchanges.
- Items must be unused and in original condition.
- Gift cards cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Refunds are provided for major faults under consumer guarantee and manufacturer warranty policy.
- Business retains the right to repair or replace products under warranty.
- All sales of factory seconds items are final and cannot be refunded.