Nautilus T614 Treadmill
The Nautilus T614 treadmill is powerful, smooth and comfortable at any speed. With a fully featured console that makes it easy to track performance while viewing a tablet, magazine or book, the Nautilus T624 delivers a superior workout experience at an affordable price.
- Display. The Nautilus T614 treadmill has a 13.97 cm blue backlit LCD display that displays calories burnt, heart rate distance, time, incline level and speed.
- The Nautilus T614 treadmill has 22 built-in free workout programs. This includes: Manual or quick goal (calorie, distance, time), Weight control, Intervals, Performance Training, Heart health, Custom workouts, Built In Media Shelf
- Play music or watch your favourite shows from the nautilus T624 treadmill built in media shelf where you can place your phone while you exercise.
- The Nautilus T614 treadmill includes a USB charging port- for your device and a MP3 Port to play your favourite songs while you exercise.
- Soft Drop Folding System- Have a limited amount of space? The soft drop folding system inbuilt into the nautilus T624 treadmill allows for your treadmill to be easily moved and stored in your home in an upright position.
- 2.75CHP Continuous Horsepower Motor- The Nautilus T624 has a motor that offers reliability, high responsiveness and performance
- Running space of 50.8 x 139.7 cm with a 6.35cm roller.
- 22 Work Out Programs Including manual/quick goal- When using your T624 treadmill, just get on the treadmill and press the programs button to quickly access the 22 workout programs. These programs include, interval programs and speed based programs. That are customisable to your preferred max and minimum speed. Interested in a goal based workout? Pick between calorie, distance, time goals to really hit your personal targets. Some of the workouts include; control Intervals, Performance training, Heart rate based workouts and the Custom workouts.
- Nautilus Goal Tracking- Utilise the nautilus goal tracking button to access previous workouts so that you can be motivated to move forward in your training.
- StrikeZone™ cushioning system for a smooth run
- SoftDrop™ folding system that allows for your treadmill to be easily moved and stored
- LCD display, media shelf in-console speakers with MP3 input port, USB media charging and adjustable fan
- Dimensions LWH: 183.3 x 89.4 x 146.30cm
- Maximum User: Weight 136kg
- Assembled Product Weight: 90.7kg
- Display: 13.97cm Blue Backlit LCD Screen
- Programs: 22 Inbuilt Programs
- Incline: up to 12% Incline
- Motor: 2.75CHP Continuous Motor
- Running Space: 50.8 x 139.7 cm
- Roller Size: 6.35cm
- USB Import for Charging: YES
- AUX Import: YES
- Tablet/ Phone Shelf: YES
- Wheels for Transport: YES
- Easy to Fold Up: YES
- Soft Drop Folding Design: YES
- Cushioning: Strike Zone
Nautilus T614 (T624 Australia) Warranty
- Lifetime frame
- Lifetime Motor
- 2 years all parts
- 1 year labour
At Southern Cross Fitness we offer a nationwide delivery of small parcels to pallet loads of equipment for home use or commercial facilities. If you are a commercial facility please call us to arrange a special freight discount.
For customers in the Hunter/Central Coast/Newcastle region, the expected delivery time can be as little as same day or next day service by using our own service and installation technicians. Customers outside the Newcastle region are estimated to receive there goods between 2-10 business days depending on the area of delivery. For information on delivery times please contact us on 0249548811
Our checkout process enables the customer to select the method of delivery and choose a freight company for the service in which a price will be given in the freight calculator
If a customer wishes to negotiate price, this can be done by contacting us direct on 0249548811 or email@example.com
In the event the customer requires overnight or specialised delivery service this can also be requested by contacting us on the above details
If the customer has purchased a large machine, it is important to have assistance when the freight company arrives
Our freight is to the door only and if required we can offer an installation service on request at an additional fee
Freight delivery times are beyond our control though we will endeavour to send the customer a tracking number to ensure delivery times can be negotiated with the contracted freight company. Please note no 2nd deliveries are available and if the customer is unavailable for the specified and planned delivery day an additional fee will be charged
Terms of sale
When you place an order with Southern Cross Fitness, you will receive an e-mail confirming receipt of your order. This email will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of your order. A contract between us for the purchase of the goods will not be formed until your payment has been approved by us.
Once your order is placed, all details are considered final. Please make sure you check your ordered items and delivery address are correct as these cannot be changed after the order is printed or packed. If the shipping details you have provided are incorrect and you need your order redirected you will be charged with the redelivery fee.
RETURNS, REFUNDS & EXCHANGES
Please contact us with in 14 days for returns or exchanges.
Item must be unused and in original condition for eligible return, this is enables us to re sell the product.
Gift cards cannot be returned or exchanged.
To complete your return or exchange we require original proof of purchase.
You are not entitled to a refund due to change of mind. Under consumer law a refund we will be provided once a product has been deemed a major fault under your consumer guarantee and manufacturers warranty policy.
Under consumer law the business has a right to repair or replace a product under the manufacturers warranty and consumer guarantee rights.
Pre-order items can be purchased now however they will only be shipped at the stated release date or shortly after. Please note details on item description for lead times of pre-order items.
Please be certain of your pre-order as we do not accept cancellation on pre-orders that are placed. Pre-ordered items are allocated in our system to your order, this stock is then pre-ordered with our factories and manufacturers.
If you purchase a pre-order item along with other item/s, your order will not be shipped out. Your order will be held in dispatch until your pre-order item arrives. If you would like your items to be shipped out separately from your pre-order item, you will need to make two seperate purchases.
All our website prices are shown including GST and are quoted in Australian Dollars (AUD). We reserve the right to change our pricing at any time without notice. While we try and ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of goods you have ordered we will inform you as soon as reasonably possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it in accordance with ACCC guidelines. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund via the method of original payment.
Products out of stock
On occasions an item you purchase may display as being in stock when the item is out of stock. This can happen due to a range of factors. We keep a regular stock located at our offsite warehouse along with our shop stock, if the item is not in stock at our facilities the item can be in stock with one of our reputable wholesalers with distribution warehouses located around Australia. We endeavour to keep our stock counts regularly updated but due to the wide range of products we supply sometimes an incorrect stock count will be displayed. In this instance, we will endeavour to contact you with 2 options, to either place the whole order on backorder until all goods arrive or to send out the items in stock first followed by the items on backorder. If you choose to place your order on backorder we will keep you informed on the progress of your order as we receive updates from our suppliers and provide with an estimated arrival. If you choose to cancel your order due to products being out of stock you will be provided with a full refund or store credit to purchase any other goods at your discretion.
Southern Cross Fitness (SCF) Online Store and its affiliates attempt to be as accurate as possible. However, Southern Cross Fitness Store does not warrant that product descriptions or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered by SCF Online Store itself is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition in it's original packaging for an exchange of the purchase price. Please ensure you contact us for return authorisation before returning. Many of the images include benches, attachments, weights, barbells, props, people and other items that may NOT be included unless expressly implied otherwise. If you are not 100% sure about the contents of a specific package, please contact us prior to purchasing for confirmation.
DELIVERY TERMS & CONDITIONS
- *FREE POSTAGE does not include TAS,NT,WA OR BULKY ITEMS, this is determined at the checkout. If you are in an area excluded from FREE SHIPPING or have selected a BULKY ITEM there will be live shipping rates to choose from at the checkout.
Items have a shipping cost unless the listing/item states it is Free Postage. Freight costs vary for each buyer depending on their post code/location.
Deliveries cannot be sent to a post office box as we do not use Australia post.
Couriers can only deliver Mondays to Fridays, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm only.
Delivery charges are quotes as “curbside delivery” which means as close to your premises as practical for a truck and to the ground floor.
Larger items and pallets must have someone home to help unload. Due to WH&S regulations courier drivers cannot be forced into lifting items over 20kg.
It is your responsibility to advise us:
If someone be available to sign for delivery.
If there somewhere safe it can be left if no one is home? (e.g. around the back of the house)
If the address is a business address. If so we will require the information regarding the business hours and the name of the building.
If you say you will be home and miss the delivery, you will be required to pickup your delivery from the freight companies depot. Alternatively, we can arrange a re-delivery however this will incur a charge depending on the size of your order.
We cannot advise you the exact day and time delivery will occur however, we will email you the tracking details and the freight company contact details and they can provide you a better estimation of the time.
If you request that the freight company leave a card and return your order to depot in the instance that you are not home, you will be charged a fee if you request re-delivery.
RISK OF LOSS
All items purchased from SCF Online Store are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
WARRANTY, DAMAGED GOODS & MISSING PARTS
All deliveries must be checked for missing & damaged parts and a claim lodged within 5 days of receiving the items.
By visiting SCF Online Store, you agree that the laws of Australia, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Conditions of Use and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and SCF Online Store or its affiliates.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
For the exhaustive list of cookies we collect see the List of cookies we collect section.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to 2/395 Hillsborough Rd Warners Bay NSW 2283 Australia.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
The table below lists the cookies we collect and what information they store.
|COOKIE NAME||COOKIE DESCRIPTION|
|CART||The association with your shopping cart.|
|CATEGORY_INFO||Stores the category info on the page, that allows to display pages more quickly.|
|COMPARE||The items that you have in the Compare Products list.|
|CURRENCY||Your preferred currency|
|CUSTOMER||An encrypted version of your customer id with the store.|
|CUSTOMER_AUTH||An indicator if you are currently logged into the store.|
|CUSTOMER_INFO||An encrypted version of the customer group you belong to.|
|CUSTOMER_SEGMENT_IDS||Stores the Customer Segment ID|
|EXTERNAL_NO_CACHE||A flag, which indicates whether caching is disabled or not.|
|FRONTEND||You sesssion ID on the server.|
|GUEST-VIEW||Allows guests to edit their orders.|
|LAST_CATEGORY||The last category you visited.|
|LAST_PRODUCT||The most recent product you have viewed.|
|NEWMESSAGE||Indicates whether a new message has been received.|
|NO_CACHE||Indicates whether it is allowed to use cache.|
|PERSISTENT_SHOPPING_CART||A link to information about your cart and viewing history if you have asked the site.|
|POLL||The ID of any polls you have recently voted in.|
|POLLN||Information on what polls you have voted on.|
|RECENTLYCOMPARED||The items that you have recently compared.|
|STF||Information on products you have emailed to friends.|
|STORE||The store view or language you have selected.|
|VIEWED_PRODUCT_IDS||The products that you have recently viewed.|
|WISHLIST||An encrypted list of products added to your Wishlist.|
|WISHLIST_CNT||The number of items in your Wishlist.|