ARROW® Competition Bumper Plates
The ARROW® Competition Bumper Plates are indicative of ARROW®'s quality and performance. Precision made for precision lifting, these are for those that simply want the best.
Differences Between Pro Bumpers and Competition Bumpers
What's the difference between ARROW® Pro Bumper Plates and ARROW® Competition Bumper Plates?
- The ARROW® Pro Bumper Plates are high-performance plates without the premium price. To remove the cost, we've replaced the solid steel centre insert with a smaller stainless steel one. Ideal for PT studios or home gyms.
- The ARROW® Competition Bumper Plates are the highest quality bumpers available that will last decades. Manufactured with the most stringent quality controls possible and, as a result, are the best performing bumper plate we've ever seen or used. These are for Commercial, Weightlifting and CrossFit Gyms that demand the best.
- 450mm Diameter
- 50.4mm Collar Opening
- 5kg Thickness: 20 cm
- 10kg Thickness: 30 cm
- 15kg Thickness: 45 cm
- 20kg Thickness: 55 cm
- 12 month warranty on 5kgs
- 2 years warranty on 10,15,20kgs
|5KG, 10KG, 15KG, 20KG
1. **Door to Door (Standard Courier): Our standard delivery service ensures reliable nationwide delivery to your door, at street-level or ground floor. Pricing is determined by the item's weight and your postcode zone. Please note that our couriers do not handle large items upstairs or provide installation services.
2. **Door to Door (Express): Available for selected items in Melbourne and Sydney Metropolitan areas, our express delivery offers faster options, with the possibility of same-day delivery if booked before 11:00 am (AEST, Melbourne Time zone). It also includes door-to-door, ground floor delivery.
3. Install: In select metropolitan areas, this service includes delivery and installation into your room of choice within two flights of stairs and a maximum of 25 steps. It does not cover permanent fixes or concreting. Rubbish removal is available upon request, with larger items potentially requiring multiple site visits.
4. Rubbish and Equipment Removal: We provide rubbish removal and equipment disposal services, quoted based on machine type and quantity, helping you clear space for your new fitness equipment.
Contact us via phone (0249548811) or email for delivery or installation quotes, as our website only quotes courier delivery.
*Free postage excludes TAS, NT, WA, or bulky items, determined at checkout. If excluded, live shipping rates are available. Shipping costs vary based on the buyer's postcode.
Deliveries cannot be sent to P.O. boxes, occur Monday to Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm, and are quoted as "curb-side delivery."
Larger items require someone home to assist unloading. WH&S regulations prevent courier drivers from lifting items over 20kg.
It is your responsibility to:
- Ensure someone is available to sign for delivery.
- Provide a safe place if no one is home.
- Specify if the address is a business, including business hours and building name.
Missed deliveries may incur a charge for re-delivery. We provide tracking details but cannot specify the exact delivery time.
Returns, Refunds & Exchanges:
- Contact us within 14 days for returns or exchanges.
- Items must be unused and in original condition.
- Gift cards cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Refunds are provided for major faults under consumer guarantee and manufacturer warranty policy.
- Business retains the right to repair or replace products under warranty.
- All sales of factory seconds items are final and cannot be refunded.